Monday, October 1, 2012

Gel Polish Pedi: Framed

Carol dropped by Ying's place to get her bridal nails and toes done! I love working at Ying's, cuz we get to "share" a customer sometimes, and it makes the whole experience faster! Carol is also a fellow student at Pink Room!

After Ying was done prepping Carols's nails and get started on doing the 3D Betty Boobs (2 of them!), I took over and start on Carol's toes!

Carol requested for nail art that Ying has done before, and this is how it looks like.


Initially I was a little worried cuz the details are a bit intricate, and I haven't really used gel polish to do such art before! But Carol was super patient, and this is the final look! We did a bit of modification as well due to "space" constraint as well"



I think the overall look is very....dainty and classy at the same time, and I hope Carol managed to flaunt her nails and toes!


After the art was done, I proceeded on with the spa treatment to pamper her feet! It includes foot scrub, massage, and hydrating heated foot mask, leaving the feet fairer and much much softer!

No comments:

Post a Comment