Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mini Announcement!

Hello!

As most of you know, I'm doing this on a part-time basis; my real career is being a full time student! So, I'll be having my exams in May, and I'll need all the time I have to revise and prep for them. Thus, I'll be taking a break in April/May at Nail Art Express, and very limited slots at my home-based salon in April. My exams will end by the third week of May, and I'll be away for a short holiday on the also week of May till early first week of June. So.....there will be limited slots in May as well!

I'll take this chance to say a BIG thank you for the support shown during CNY. Most of you were punctual for the appointments and kept the schedule running smoothly, super appreciate that! And the small treats here and there, I loved all of that! So, really, thank you!

As well as, I will like to highlight that if under any circumstances that you're dissatisfied with your manicure/pedicure, please feel free to highlight to me during the session! I will try my best to do the best for you! If you have any problems after the session, do email me and I'll see how I can help as well. All I want to say is, I'll appreciate all feedbacks, be it good or bad!

Do book early to secure your appointments, and I look forward to serving all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment