Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Angel Pro Festive Blings Review Set

As most of you know, the new range of Angel Pro Gelly Polish had been released in December 2012, and this was the poster provided of the 100 new colors:


I managed to preorder some of the colors after checking out the poster. (I drooled so bad at some of them, got to have them!) When the new shades finally arrived with real swatches at the distributor's store (The Pink Room International Nail Academy), I knew I had to get more! Look at these pictures of the real swatches I grabbed from AngelPro's Facebook Page:


There's a good range of glitter, even more shades of pastel (mega LOVE), nude shades, and even holographic shades! From the swatches, you can also tell that the glitters are relatively strong and intense, which just means, less layers of gel polish for a super blinged-out manicure! Fantastic news!

I was very lucky to receive a set of Festive Blings Review Kit from AngelPro, which consist of 4 shades (sadly, I already own 1 of the shade). Nonetheless, the other 3 shades are super interesting! My kit consists of: #61, #66, #123 and #126.

So, trying to describe the polish in words prove to be harder than I thought! Kudos to all the nail bloggers out there that do it everyday! I spent nearly half an hour trying to describe them as close as possible to the shade T.T

Here goes, please do forgive my limited vocabulary, the pictures will make up for it!

#61: Jelly purple base with a mix of micro, chunky and even bar iridescent glitter that flashes gold and pink! Super pretty and it was a hot favorite among my customers, including my mum!
#66 : Jelly green base with fine glitter
#123 : Metallic graphite that reminds me of melted metal.
#126 : Metallic copper that flashes green and gold at angles, kind of like Chanel Peridot!

Pictures! Btw, can you guess which is the shade that I already own? :P




Other than these, below are a couple of pictures of manicures I have done with some of the colors in the kit:






For this design, #123 is actually the details and lines that appear slightly shimmery graphite yet metallic. Yes, you can just use AngelPro Gelly polishes for art with its great consistency.


So, if you’d like to see the swatches in person and purchase some colours, you can do so at:

The Pink Room International Nail Academy
10 Anson Road, #15-06 International Plaza S(079903)
(Alight at Tanjong Pagar MRT)
Tel: 6348 1592/6220 1592
Open 11.30am – 9.30pm on weekdays and 11.30am – 6pm on Saturdays

No comments:

Post a Comment