Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Melissa's CNY set

Melissa dropped by to get her nails, both fingers and toes, pretty for CNY! Before the appointment, Melissa told me she wanted something flowery, and that's exactly what I did for her!


Based on a design from Nail Max Collection, I used AngelPro #23 (hot pink) as the main color for her mani and pedi! For her fingers, I used #49, a pink shimmer as the base, followed by #23 and #47 for the slant tips. Polka dots with #47(white), Then flowers were done with #23 and #47, and leaves with #76 and #144. Finally I used Brite Gold to line the slant tips to add some bling to the whole look. To really complete the look, I added some crystals to some nails, very pretty!


As for her toes, they were done on base color #23, with the same color scheme for flowers and polka dots as her mani.


I think the set suits Melissa very well, very girly and cheerful, and the loud base color makes the whole set pop really well!





No comments:

Post a Comment