Monday, November 5, 2012

Gel Polish: Bunnies x Ribbons

It's Amanda's first visit, and also her first Gelish manicure! She was super excited and couldn't decide on a design but of course we did choose one in the end!


A super sweet and girly design, ribbons on pink and white stripes! I used Harmony Gelish Desert Sands for the base, and AngelPro Gelly #39(light pink) and #47(white) for the stripes. This was modified from a design elsewhere, but we switched it to a half tip design so that nail growth won't be as obvious!


And then, bunnies! *squeals* Super cute! I layered mushrooms and added another ribbon on the top of the bunny's ears....heh!


I will never be able to draw such details, super glad I can offer Sha Nail Pro stickers for my customers with the wide range of stickers!

No comments:

Post a Comment