Monday, November 5, 2012

Gel Polish: Trapped in flowers

Melissa came back after her first visit with a design already in mind this time! She loves flowers and this time, we did hand drawn flowers, clusters and frames!


I used Angel Pro Gelly #12 (light purple) for the base, #21 (pink), #25 (blue) and #47(white) for the flowers, #10 (green) for the leaves.


After finishing, I mentioned that the thumb looks a bit empty with the frame, and suggested putting a simple sticker. She ended up choosing this bird in a cage and it looks super cute and sad at the same time, thus the title!


The sticker is from Sha Nail Pro Japan, super thin and super realistic! I went for the workshop previously and yes, Everyday I'm Polishing is a certified Sha Nail Pro Salon! I will be collecting new designs next week, which consist of pretty Christmas designs (snow flakes and such)!
So.....book your appointment to get these super pretty stickers on your nails!!

No comments:

Post a Comment