Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Gel Polish: Mr & Mrs Movember

When booking for her appointment, Suki wanted to have Aztec prints that I have done for Fiona a few weeks ago. However, she changed her mind just before the appointment as its the month of Movember! For those of you that don't know, Movember is an annual, month-long event during November(hence the name), to raise awareness of prostate cancer in general! Thus it seems apt to do this set!

I have done a similar set before on another customer's pedicure session, and the original art is inspired from Nail Art Express! We made some modifications this time round, and I really love it! The quirkiness and simplicity of the set!



I used AngelPro Gelly #4 for the base color, #29(black) and #47(white) for the art. I had to go over the black portion twice to make it "blacker", which is a common problem for black gel polish; they're never opaque enough with 1 coat!

Mr & Mrs!



Mrs has her set of Peter Pan collar design, as well as lace design on the rest of the fingers.



While Mr has his Tux design, with simple stripes on the rest!



I really love this set, how about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment