Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Announcement...

Hello to all of you!

If you have noticed, there has been changes at my Service Menu, and new prices and services available will take effect as of 1 January 2013.

A new year, a new start, I would say!

There will be an increase in prices for certain services, to better reflect my qualification level and experiences in this field. As of September 2012, I have gained certification in manicure, acrylic and gel extensions by my nail academy, Pink Room; therefore please be assured that your pampering sessions with me will not be anything less than satisfactory. With the new service menu, I will be able to offer more services to you; embossed art, acrylic extension, gel pedicure!

As well as, as 2012 comes to an end, it means that Chinese New Year will be round the corner. I will be releasing the available slots very soon.

I thank all of you for the continuous support thus far; for being incredibly loyal and appreciative. I look forward to seeing all of you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment