Saturday, December 22, 2012

Melissa's holiday nails!

Melissa dropped by the night before she jets off to USA to visit her boyfriend and have a super merry Christmas and new year!

So.....I have already collected new colors and glitters from AngelPro Gelly, and excitedly showed Melissa, because I know she likes glitters! She fell in love with AP #139, a super pretty teal glitter with string glitters too! So, we decided to do a glitter gradient for the festive season, and added in snowflakes on all the nails, and a flying reindeer on the thumb!




Here it is, look at how the glitter shines! Super pretty! It is a little chunky, so 2 layers of Topcoat will make it smoother and not as gritty to touch! Bt otherwise, all's good! I used AngelPro Gelly #47 (white) for the art.




I love the final look of the Melissa's nails, I hope she does too!

No comments:

Post a Comment