Saturday, December 22, 2012

Gel Polish: Christmas Prints

Esther showed me this perfect looking set of nail art from a Japanese nailist on Instagram: luvnail, and my heart sank a little. The prints are rather small and detailed, and my wrist was not working as well as I like it to...... But of course, I tried my best with it!



This is the original picture, look at how crazy perfect they look, plus the nail bed is small...amazeballs!



So....Esther decided to alternate the designs like the original design, but instead of the half white tip with heart stud, she decided to do a simple white tip gradient to have the snowy effect! I used AngelPro Gelly #34 for red, #47 for white, and Harmony Gelish Waterfields for the glitter!



What do you think? I'm pretty happy about the general look... But lines can be straighter and neater, details can be better too.... Maybe I'll revisit this design again!

No comments:

Post a Comment