Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dingxuan's nails - Rainbow Zebra Stripes

Prior to the appointment, Dingxuan shortlisted and sent me 3 designs as below!

Somehow, I had a feeling that she will pick the rainbow stripes design, and she did! I guess I'm starting to learn more of her style.....I GUESS ONLY! This design is taken from Nails by Kayla Shevonne, and it was done with bright neon colors, super pretty!


So anyway, her nails are of a much better condition this time round after using Harmony Vitagel Maximum Nail Strengthener, and a lot of willpower to not peel her nails! Super proud of her, haha!


I used AngelPro Gelly #23 (hot pink), #18 (orange), #9 (yellow), #10 (green), #25 (blue) and #17 (purple) for the rainbow base, and then #29 (black) for the zebra stripes! The colors are not as neon as the original design, but still pretty striking!


I'm not very good with drawing zebra stripes, so please excuse me if you find that it doesn't remind you of zebra stripes!


I love it very much, and am contemplating doing a rainbow-base for my own manicure next, hmm......

No comments:

Post a Comment