Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Gel Polish: Art Box inspired Animal Farm

Yanling actually knew about me while she was doing her pedicure at her usual salon, and the customer next to her showed the manicurist a picture of my design and got her intrigued. Thank you to this stranger for liking my design!

So anyway, Yanling really liked the set of neko x usagi set that I did earlier, and she likes this series of animal prints from ArtBox, that she decided to have them on her nails!

I did them according to pictures of notebooks that she got? And transferred accordingly. A couple of colors are used: AngelPro #14(grey) for rabbit, #9(yellow) for chick, #10 (green) for frog, #12 (lilac) for bear, and #13 (salmon pink) for cat. Details are done with #29 (black). I used Gelish Desert Sands for the base color.

No comments:

Post a Comment